Policies YMCA Ballarat
Research Blog Series: Oral Histories & Intellectual Property Posted on April 18, 2018 by admin For the Research Blog Series , Jose Bellido presents an oral history project collecting interviews with retired barristers, solicitors, civil servants, activists and academics, involved with intellectual property law.... The Middlesex County Oral History Project (MCOHP) is an effort to create an online archive of user-contributed oral histories in audio, video, and text formats.
Oral Histories â€“ Moving History
ORAL HISTORY WORKSHOP Page 3 but it can easily be adapted for use in anything from a single interview to a research project involving a number of subjects....Oral Histories. Explore Our Expanding Collection of Oral Histories Experience Our Library of 1900 Interviews! Since 1973, the Ellis Island Oral History project has been dedicated to preserving the first-hand recollections of immigrants who passed through the Ellis Island immigration station between 1892 and 1954 and the employees who worked there. Over the years, the project has grown to
PM Did the Bells Falls Gorge massacre happen?
The Oral History Subcommittee of the TRB History Committee is conducting a project on Transportation Oral Histories. One objective of this project is to locate, organize, preserve, and make useful existing oral histories of major transportation programs, projects, organizations, and methods by developing a comprehensive inventory. how to change grand company Tourism, Culture and Recreation Executive Council October 28, 2013 Province Supports Safeguarding Aboriginal Cultural Heritage . The Provincial Government has provided $50,000 to 12 Aboriginal groups through the Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Program (ACHP) to support projects that preserve and protect Aboriginal practices and traditions.. How to create compost tea
Oral Histories Curriculum
- How to do Oral Histories Levi Jordan Plantation
- Oral History â€“ Best of History Web Sites
- "How to Create an Oral History Program" by Devin McKinney
- History Program How to Create an Oral April 2016 MARAC
Oral histories (also known as oral testimony and oral memoirs) convey a dramatic, first-hand view of history, with a storytelling approach and a sense of personal experience. Conducting interviews with family and community members illuminates the ways historic developments affect everyday life.
- The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Maranoa Regional Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland.
- Oral histories are stories that living individuals tell about their past, or about the past of other people. Preserving oral history is a critical first phase of genealogical research and data preservation.
- Church History Guides: Oral Histories . Overview. 1. Prepare • Focus ideas for your oral history project. • Research the background of your project idea and choose someone to interview based on
- Oral histories (also known as oral testimony and oral memoirs) convey a dramatic, first-hand view of history, with a storytelling approach and a sense of personal experience. Conducting interviews with family and community members illuminates the ways historic developments affect everyday life.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Evatt ACT, Williamstown ACT, Hawker ACT, Moncrieff ACT, Monash ACT, ACT Australia 2631
- New South Wales: Crows Nest NSW, Camden NSW, Somerton NSW, Vaucluse NSW, Ben Bullen NSW, NSW Australia 2049
- Northern Territory: Millner NT, The Gap NT, Tivendale NT, Humpty Doo NT, Barunga NT, Bellamack NT, NT Australia 0815
- Queensland: Narre Warren QLD, Mabuiag Island QLD, Captain Creek QLD, Ormeau Hills QLD, QLD Australia 4082
- South Australia: Stewarts SA, Sanderston SA, Encounter Bay SA, Felixstow SA, Yattalunga SA, Forest Range SA, SA Australia 5036
- Tasmania: Westerway TAS, Strzelecki TAS, East Devonport TAS, TAS Australia 7062
- Victoria: Kings Park VIC, Glenorchy VIC, Horfield VIC, Marlbed VIC, Kerang VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Yungngora Community WA, Quindalup WA, Boxwood Hill WA, WA Australia 6079
- British Columbia: Salmon Arm BC, Cranbrook BC, Cumberland BC, Vernon BC, Oliver BC, BC Canada, V8W 2W9
- Yukon: Yukon Crossing YT, Mason Landing YT, Thistle Creek YT, Whitehorse YT, Whitestone Village YT, YT Canada, Y1A 4C5
- Alberta: Barrhead AB, Sundre AB, Glendon AB, Fox Creek AB, Rimbey AB, Penhold AB, AB Canada, T5K 1J9
- Northwest Territories: Sachs Harbour NT, Fort Liard NT, Katl’odeeche NT, Salt Plains 195 NT, NT Canada, X1A 7L8
- Saskatchewan: Delisle SK, Osler SK, Hazlet SK, Findlater SK, Goodsoil SK, Martensville SK, SK Canada, S4P 2C1
- Manitoba: MacGregor MB, Sainte Rose du Lac MB, Elkhorn MB, MB Canada, R3B 3P3
- Quebec: Gaspe QC, Lac-Saint-Joseph QC, Lac-Saint-Joseph QC, Kirkland QC, Abercorn QC, QC Canada, H2Y 4W4
- New Brunswick: Saint-Quentin NB, Gagetown NB, Tracy NB, NB Canada, E3B 6H6
- Nova Scotia: Shelburne NS, Clark's Harbour NS, Springhill NS, NS Canada, B3J 1S7
- Prince Edward Island: Northport PE, Hazelbrook PE, Afton PE, PE Canada, C1A 3N8
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Fortune NL, Sunnyside NL, Westport NL, Salvage NL, NL Canada, A1B 2J8
- Ontario: Atwood ON, Merlin ON, Otterville ON, Storms Corners, Conmee ON, Kemptville ON, Alma ON, ON Canada, M7A 3L6
- Nunavut: Tavane (Tavani) NU, Blacklead Island NU, NU Canada, X0A 8H9
- England: St Helens ENG, Warrington ENG, Northampton ENG, Ashford ENG, Margate ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 6A2
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 1H9
- Scotland: Edinburgh SCO, East Kilbride SCO, Glasgow SCO, East Kilbride SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 4B4
- Wales: Wrexham WAL, Wrexham WAL, Swansea WAL, Barry WAL, Swansea WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D6